Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Tribute to Evandim

Gelmirian arrived in Evandim just after Update 2, and I have been enjoying this region immensely.  The quests have been interesting, but I keep getting distracted because the scenery is simply amazing.
Exhibit A: Lake Nenuial . 
In honor of the region and particularly the beautiful lake, I created an outfit for Gelmirian using pieces dyed with Evandim Blue. The Elven Hauberk with its natural array of blues provided the perfect canvas to reflect the many hues of the lake.

Full Details:
Back: Plain Hooded Cloak (Evandim Blue)
cosmetic item available at all outfitters; no min. level required
Chest: Elven Hauberk (Evandim Blue)
cosmetic item available at Celondim outfitter, no min. level required
Hands: Forge Crafted Gloves (Evandim Blue)
T2 single-use metalsmith recipe that is world drop, min. level 20, heavy armor
Feet: Seeker's Shoes (Grey)
quest reward (The Top Hiding Place; Shire; Lvl. 6); any shoe that dyes solid color will do


One thing I found amusing: I'd never noticed the super-girly bows on the sleeves of the hauberk.  I love the whimsy, especially juxtaposed with the heavy gloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment