Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

The Beauty of Middle Earth

In my non-Lotro life, I enjoy nature photography.  It's no surprise then that I take a lot of screenshots while playing Lotro.  I'll be in the middle of a quest, riding from one place to another, and suddenly I'll notice the way the light is playing on a mountain or a majestic ruined arch.  Unless the quest is timed, I stop and play with angle and zoom, taking many screenies.  Later I sift through them, cull out the best, and neatly file them in the appropriate folders.

Gelmirian's house is in the Falathlorn Homesteads.  Here is a view of the homesteads from across the river and below Duilond

.The whole Falathlorn area is peaceful and life-giving with the ever-blooming spring flowers.  Even on a rainy day, Gelmirian can find beauty near her home.

No comments:

Post a Comment