Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mae Govannen

This blog is a place for me to organize my thoughts and resources for playing Lord of the Rings Online. Perhaps it will be useful and interesting to others as well.

To give some in-game info:
I currently play on the server Elendilmir. My main is an elf-maiden guardian.  She is also an advanced prospector, forrester, and tailor.
Gelmirian converses with Mithrandir in the Prancing Pony.

My only alt is a hobbit-lass minstrel who excels in cooking.
Liuivia crossing the Hobbiton-Bywater Bridge.
These ladies will be seen often on this blog modeling outfits and sharing pictures and stories from their explorations of Middle Earth.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for linking my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome!

    The References Page is an attempt to consolidate the lotro-related bookmarks I use all the time into one place :)

    ReplyDelete